Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday2Friday

It was indeed a memorable week since the day I started to work. Has been a tiring month sitting in the office whole day long and did nothing much. Always wanted a trip or an outing so badly but in the same time feel rather tired after working hours.
..but I had a meaningful week from last Saturday to this friday..though not much has been done but I simply enjoy the fun..
starting from last Saturday...
Had a small group gathering with my secondary school mates...Spent almost one whole day with them in Sunway Pyramid...Chit chatting and most of the time we spent are in restaurants...3 different restaurants altogether...
Sunday....
Went to sing k with the same group of friends...Annie,Chui Yoong,Chui yoong's boyfriend (not boyfriend and not friend)'s friend(very complicated)..and my boyfriend...we spent 4hours in the small lil' room...shouting like crazy(not me lar)..
Wednesday....
Went to Chui Yoong's course night...=) Forgot to capture down her talent..but only some pretty girls..=P

Chui yoong,me,ann nee



me


This one simply take from my supervisor's car...=0

Thursday.....

Chingy,Yapie,Ting Poh and his friend came all the way from Seremban for clubbing...but before that we went for dinner at Nando's.. Thanks to Yapie for giving me a ride to and fro from Sunway...sorry for not joining you guys for clubbing...I am a no no to clubbing...but I would prefer a trip instead..*blink blink*

Friday....

Almost fainted in the office that night...so tiring..=.= Hungry+Tired+Sleepy+Headache
Missed PiTUM meeting...and still,went for midnight show after that..Terminator Salvation...not bad lar...=) enjoyed that night although very very super extremely tired...

5 comments:

  1. i should really go n cut my fringe. covering my beautiful eyes. ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes..cut botak so that it won't cover your whole pretty face..

    ReplyDelete
  3. chef pang! cool with her chef hat~
    plan a trip~~~~~~~~~~i never go trip with u b4..

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh .. u think i'll look better with botak .. how sweet ... :D

    ReplyDelete