Monday, May 18, 2009

HELP!!!

I thought i was brave and tough enough to stand on my feet in facing problems...but the outcome has clearly proved that I am not..I am just an idiot that creates problem rather than solving it..I was happy that because I thought i has solved it..but under some circumstances, I soon realised that I was escaping the problem rather than solving it..now I had created another problem..

I feel sorry for those I hurted..deeply truly badly...I don't know how can I make up for that as I know I couldn't unless I make up my mind..sorry sorry and sorry..i think that's the only thing I could say for now..

Things around me just doesn't allow me to make up my mind..could someone bring me out?I am trapped..I need help..I feel unsecure..Feel like no one is with me..I am standing all alone..I feel empty...but pls....pls don't give up for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment