Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fan sheng's piece of art!

Exam is over and I was expecting something fun and excited. It doesn't seems to be as fun as I'd thought..Feeling excited as I am going to work on monday but in the same time I feel lazy..=.="
I am so confuse with myself..and yes, we went to a few places after final exam...

We first went for dinner as usual..It has been like our daily routine these days..


The day after...

In order to accommodate Kai Sien and Shook Yean's time table, we went back to UM just to take the typical after-final exam-Photos...but this time the background is abit different..."2008" has been changed to "2009"..( so that you can understand our effort) >.<
To view more,please log In to facebook as I couldn't upload too many photos here..(khoo_pl@hotmail.com)

All of us except Wai chor while Li Theen is the camera person

can see me?I am chipsmore (now you see,now you don't..ok,that's lame)

...now what?

Fan Sheng has talent!!

with his Little Piggy Wife..opps..Canon 400D,
He has made me my own album..which I appreciate it soooooo much...Below are only 2 pages..but it's gonna be more..I guess..I hope...=P


Fan Sheng's piece of art

Fan sheng's piece of art 2

Thank you Kai sien...for being the lamp post..^^

1 comment:

  1. poor wai chor,he miss the photo session.sleep until 12pm --> punishment

    ReplyDelete