Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Over!! It's finally over...

Phew..It has been a long sem after all the hardworks (which I don't do much >.<)..and yes final exam is over!!! From 22 april 2009 to 29 april 2009 we sat for altogether 6 papers..That's so amazing!!We took 6papers in 4 days...so tiring but it's fine.We can now put all the efforts planning where to go...

I don't seems to have much time to totally rest after those workloads..going for internship next coming monday..not prepared (mentally). It has been a very interesting sem indeed. Typical assignments loads..Peoples get upset and crazy, negative and positive, angry and forgiveness all sorts of feelings and expressions..all kinds of stories and of course, as well as happiness. I am learning in adapting myself to this kind of lifestyle. It is not something so saddening after all. Each of us experienced these am I right?? Tell me I am right please..I am sure I am right..=p

Need to get updated as I has locked myself up in the small room since the begginning of those works. I am so blind about the outside world now..

Ok..talking about plans..I was so crazy about going to japan recently..well it can consider as one of my biggest dream now..It is so expensive as I am not earning any income...can anyone of you sponsor me out of your kindness??hmmm??Instead of japan I don't mind if you want to sponsor me to Italy..or France?

SIgh..Praying very hard so that God will listen to my prayers..haha..Please pray for me as well..=P

Well, I need to say thanks to a few peoples that have given me a hand throughout the sem...Thanks to Li theen, Fan Sheng, Wai Chor, Lik Kwang, Soo Mei, and also Teck Wei for being so helpful and kind in sharing resources and also Informations..Next I need to thanks to Derice for giving me helpful information, and also sharing his pastyears questions and tutorials with me. Thank you very very much. I appreciate it very much.

Wish all of you the very best in the coming internship and stay healthy and save!!!

Cheers..=P

5 comments:

  1. You're right... and I am Left

    hahaha... enough crap...

    Sponsor... errr... la la la la la~

    ReplyDelete
  2. one more paper to go on "next month".haiz...feel like so long

    ReplyDelete
  3. mok fei.....varnyx is moshi moshi...??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation for finished ur exam =D. wishing u have a wondeful holiday and ur result with flying colour.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete