Sunday, April 19, 2009

You are lucky!

Due to the latency for me to update my blog, I'd decided to show or to expose one of my treasures to you guys...

Ta dah!!!!!!!!

Aren't you think that you are lucky? Hey, I hardly show people my properties one you know? Haha..SHE is one of my treasures...I'd spent about 1 year to feed her..I know I know..the progress is abit slow..I am trying very hard to bring her up.

If any of you feel like contributing in bringing her up, you may let me know..I will be more than happy to hear that..=)

She is much more heavy that you could think of. I spent a lot of energy just to take her picture.

Let's play a game? If anyone of you can guess the exact amount SHE can contains of I give you everything...!!Deal!!

7 comments:

  1. my cousin got a exactly same "SHE" with you..
    but the difference is.. urs is full, his is empty! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess rm43.90...

    fast fast go count... see if i got it correct

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh..you thought my "SHE" very small size r?of course a lot more more than that la..so..you are wrong...=p

    ReplyDelete
  4. RM174.50???(the note is unclear so cannot predict)-->your tactic???haha,btw,guess who am i... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiks..you guys really underestimate my SHE..you are all wrong!!Varnyx? I don't know and i don't have any idea about who you are.

    ReplyDelete