Saturday, April 25, 2009

Working@osim+momoe

I was quite reluctant to share these in my blog previously...but, I can't resist no more! I need to share out my working memories and experiences to you...I couldn't share all to you but only a few due the space limitation...I worked at many places and different work title but those that gave me precious memories are only a few...One of them is as a sales consultant in Osim...

My own counter - jusco @ Seremban2

The place where I have the most memories working in Osim
My own counter - jusco@ Seremban2


' Kena caught' for sleeping during working hour =p


The luxury massage chair - jusco@ Seremban2

Osim fair - jusco@ Seremban2

The gift I bought for myself - jusco@ Bandar Baru Klang

The small little counter - jusco@ Bandar Baru Klang

I was shocked when I first went there with one of my colleague. It was really small that we could hardly stay apart from each other. One thing that keep us entertained all the time was, the counter is located just beside the TV area!!! Wahaha,we even brought our own drama to play on the tv. I can't belief we did that! and guess what,we make all the workers gathered at the place just to watch the drama with us!


'Lime Wire" logo - jusco@ Bandar Baru Klang

The gang - jusco@ Bandar Baru Klang

These peoples are those working far away from our counter, but they seems like working at our counter. They are one of those object that entertained us..Haha each of them have a nick name given by me and jessy according to their character...which is yam yam, chicken little and..one of them acted as my husband(I also don't know why), which is good...cuz we "yan san lou pat sok"(cantonese)


Andy and me - jusco@ Bandar Baru Klang

Jessy and me - jusco@ Bandar Baru Klang
can see those tvs at the back??

The team - 1Utama

@1 Utama

momoe - @midvalley

I do cherish every moment above...miss them very very much =/

4 comments:

  1. the counter sure is smaaaaaall.can fit in how many ppl there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. then if whole family come ma "bai ga fo"???especially malay,hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..then they can stand outside the counter..or go somewhere else to shop..I will halau them

    ReplyDelete