Sunday, May 24, 2009

Especially for you, Li Theen

..I just couldn't resist and you came into my mind out of my control..Do you know how much I appreciate you? How much I wanted to Thank God for sending you into my life? How much hurt I could bear to for losing you?

I just couldn't phrase words that I'd been keeping in my heart all these while. The appreciation that couldn't be bought elsewhere. I just couldn't bear no more for the gift that God has sent me. I love you dear friend.

I wish I could have more time to spend with you. I appreciate the time you spent for me. The efforts you sacrificed just to see me smile.Words from you that blessed,encouraged and enlighten me .

You are the greatest gift that God has sent me. The debt that I couldn't repay. The love that never could anyone replace. You are a blessing from heaven. You are my angel. Agree with me, you deserve this.

I miss those time I spent with you. I will treasure them forever. You! are the one I would never want to lose. FOREVER.

1 comment:

  1. I er... well... Thanks for taking the time to write something like this, but I know I--of all people--don't deserve any of that which you've written. You don't know me well enough yet... you don't know about the things I have inside me, things I'm still struggling with even now.

    Still, to know that the little things I did or said did help at least a little in your times of need, perhaps then, I should be the one that needs to be thankful.

    I don't know what else to say. This post really caught me off guard, totally unexpected. But again, thanks.

    ReplyDelete