Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The fat COCKROACH

...guess what? I never expect this thing would happen in my life..=.=
When I was having dinner at 'wong kok' restaurant, and half way enjoying my drinks, a super heavy cockroach drop by on my head and say 'hello' to me...that was terrible,horrible and what-so-ever

I just can't stop imagining the situation..the cockroach is so heavy that it has actually caused my head to bend on the other side...and wondering what is that..before I am manage to shout...er..scream..it has flew to another girl's head and say 'hello' to the girl as well..the girl didnt manage to reply the 'hello' but the other girl sitting at the opposite replied for her...as usual,shouted and ran away..

This is soooo scary as cockroach is the most scary insect in the world( for me). Please..no more cockroach for me..=(

1 comment:

  1. seems like really super "heavy",should have take a photo and let us see.luckily not drop in your drink.

    ReplyDelete