Friday, June 5, 2009

WANTED!

I need a favor from all of you!!!Could you do me a favor to look for the above jersey??It's a ManUtd jersey for ladies...I want the exact Jersey look like the above...As long as it is a real ManUtd Jersey and not pirated then should be ok..I need it before July?or maybe if it's not latest by 10th of July?Please do me a Favor..Just incase you see it while you are shopping or accidentally saw it anywhere, give me a ring immediately alright? I make up for the effort for anyone of you who found it. Thank you

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a mutd jersey few years ago. been asking around too. but rarely u can find. the only thing u can do n fastest way is get it online.
    i bet u are wearing it to the match dont u. lol. have a nice woooohoooo n booohooo day. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, if u really found, let me know too ok? ahah. if u found n buying it on the spot, buy for me too ok? i'll pay u later when i see u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope...has been searching for that few months back...=.= I think I am gonna give up as I had searched for many many shops in msia..I don't wanna give myself fake hope anymore..unless someone can do me favor by going all around msia lor..haha

    ReplyDelete