Sunday, June 28, 2009

Grandma's buttday


Grandma's buttday second celebration...

This celebration mean abit more to me compared to the first one..
I got the chance to meet with my Uni's friends which we have been
apart for about 2 months. It caused me to reminisce those time when we were in Uni..


I wouldn't crap much in this post..but to just share some photos taken that day..







Grandma has entertained everyone of us that night. We almost laugh our lung out due to her crazyness..











This cute little Wai Chor possed for me...











This is our grandma susu..Btw, she enjoyed being called as SUSU or SM..
I have no idea why..You will stimulate her hormone by calling her SUSU with a long long and high high pitch..
*please don't try it at home*








"Happy Buttday Grandma susu"










woohoohoo...it is belongs to me..








I guess most of us enjoyed that night but some looks rather tired..
we shall have more gathering...I am looking forward for that...=)

Take Care my dear friends..

3 comments:

  1. eh... y i appeared only in 2 pictures... one as background summore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. grandma? at first i really tot it was ur blood related grandama birthday post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'TENG KIU' you all...>.<

    ReplyDelete