Thursday, July 9, 2009

RM814.20 for nothing?



I still don't have the idea why we are charged with these fees...since we are now having or undergoing training for 6months of duration.

(1) Bahan Makmal Komputer : I use my company's PCs and they charge my faculty for that??
(2) Insuran : acceptable
(3) Bayaran perkhidmatan : partially acceptable
(4) Kebajikan : forced to accept
(5) Perkhidmatan sukan & Rekreasi : It seems like we have time to go for sports during working hour..can we?
(6) Perkhidmatan Kesihatan : So we can have excuse not to go to work due to the long queue?
me : "I am not feeling well, could you give me a day off to see doctor?"
boss : "Could you come back to work after that?"
me : "I will try but I can't be sure"
boss : "why?"
me : "I need to queue for 6hours for my turn"
(7) Keahlian Perpustakaan : work half way and tell the boss I want to go home and study
(8) Yuran Pengajian : no comment about this..any idea?

Are they trying to rip us off just because we have RM500 monthly salary???
Some basic calculation:
rm500
- rm epf+socso
--------
rm442.75
- rm150.00(petrol)
- rm200.00(for foods and drinks at mamak)
---------
rm92.75
---------

and..... rm814.20/92.7 = 8.78
= 9(we need to work for 9months to pay for our fee)


Extend another semester for internship so they can charge us extra for another one semester?
Can I have the option of not paying for this semester?or I quit now and register next semester?

2 comments:

  1. haha,i also hope no need pay those.i still need to pay Rm90.50 college fee that they charge me in the end of last sem,haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't want to pay!!I don't want to pay!!!not fair....!!!!

    ReplyDelete