Saturday, July 18, 2009

ManUtd 3 - 2 Msia

Wow..it was indeed a worth-watching match...Glory glory Manchester United!!!Opsie..Don't throw rotten eggs at me, Malaysia die-hard fans..I had never been to such a big event since the last time I went...It reminds me of times when I was still quite young which is 2years ago..meaning i am still young now..no doubt..
I was really really excited about this match..getting all my things ready before the match,but about the MU red Jersey,I got it at last AFTER the match is over..It has back from UK safely after all..Nevermind about that,since I totally enjoyed the match and as long as I got it at last.
The place was totally crowded..I can see MU jersey all over that place, from Cantona to Ronaldo to also their own names( I wish I could have one with EDWIN VAN DER SAR at the back)...After observing all around that place, I think Rooney have the most fans..I don't care also cuz I have my Edwin Van der sar..hohoho...someone please help me can?? I am totally getting so into him now..die..observing ONLY him all the time..capturing his face all the time but could hardly get a clear one..this kind of feel makes me suffer alot..
Back to the match..as like the title, MU scores 3 compare to Malaysia team which scores 2 which I still consider it as good..one thing that makes me feel good about the match is, no matter who wins they will still cheers for them..Malaysia team scores they CHEERS...MU scores,they CHEERS even louder..haha..making me confuse at first...they even have both the MU and MSIA's team banner...when any of the team scores,they will raise those banner respectively..
Almost 99% of participants were MU fans and only 1% MSIA fans....Don't agree??



MU merchandise


Malaysia merchandise


The Only MSIA die-hard fans



Turn left see this...

Turn right I see this...

=P




AWWwwwwwwwwwww..


*melted again*






Last but not least, if you were not there.....You've missed out something BIG!!!

7 comments:

  1. Haha... missed out Malaysia performance. Was hoping to better stuffs from Malaysia.

    Haha... Amri Yahya made a fool out of Van Der Sar and Ben Foster. A good lob and errr... what the hell is Foster thinking? how to score from that side of the penalty box ah? until can lose control of the ball.

    Heard got rematch due to the cancellation of the Indonesia match with them.

    Don't feel like i missed out something big... hahaha. Cause me and fansheng went Bon Odori and DANCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME WAS THERE TOO !

    Hey ManU was great just by themselves walking out from the stadium. However, the Malaysian Team really did play with all their might !

    HEY ! Whts wrong with u... Ure in PINK !

    Do Stay Tuned for the updates on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We go celebrate suzan's birthday at fullhouse that night,seems like everyone has their own entertainment,nice saturday ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!!!!! there is another match on MOnday...to go or not to go???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go la... belanja me go also... teng kiu

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Leonard : RED + WHITE = PINK no?

    ReplyDelete
  7. [CFS]
    *shy* dance dance *shy*
    everyone also dance.. so.. ikut saja

    ReplyDelete