Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Out Of Boredom, Talent Reveals..

Working in an office will not just lead people into their dreamland but also to leads some talented people to reveals their talent as I has one in my office..
Other than just Fan Sheng has his, our Mr. Chuah has as well...As many of us who got to know him before this provided have the opportunity to sit besides him in the class,would be able to see his talent well..without saying much, the below has obviously shows his talent...

Nice? Creative? I was impressed by his drawing....No doubt for his talent...you will agree with me if you got to know this guy well...want his number?? Let me filter first..


2 comments:

  1. Never thought you'll upload this picture onto your blog. I'm honoured and flattered.

    Thanks alot for the compliment...

    That piece of paper got a whole lot more crazy, ugly scribble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why moulala involve me de?

    ReplyDelete