Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stay away from me

Guess I am totally out of my control when I am facing this..Was a bad bad day for me...Couldn't recall when it is started...It arrival has taken my patience away..it is pre-menstrual syndrome
Many has became my victim and I couldn't bear it to have anymore....so,please stay away from me....
Things I don't like during PMS:
(1) Forced to listen to what people trying to say.In short, don't like to listen to what people says.
(2) When others keep repeat saying the same word...(in playing mode)which will irritate me...no offence
(3) When people get my meaning wrong and start debating unnecessarily...
(4) When ones simply guess my feeling as they like.

So sorry for loosing my temper and caused you guys to become the victim. Just bear with me and leave me alone for some time when you see something not right with me.

3 comments:

  1. "When people get my meaning wrong and start debating unnecessarily..."

    Guilty as charged. Sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. luckily you just READ my words but not LISTEN to them,not yet a victim,haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah..that was just a statement out of my weakness..no one has charged guilty..don't worry

    ReplyDelete