Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Out Of Control!!!

Start counting down......3 more days to go man!!! Heart starts pumping fast and capilaries expanding..haha..what an explaination...well well well...If any of you still do not know about the Manchester United Asia Tour 2009, I hereby to announce to you that the-big-day falls on this Saturday!!! However, they will have this so called training that will fall on this friday...feel lefted out???No, It's not too late..you can still get the rm58 ticket by er..not too sure about that..maybe you can try to go Nike outlet and ask?? or if anyone of you know,mind to drop a comment about the information?? Thank you...and all of you out there who will be going to the match, ARE YOU READY??

Back to normal state...I am getting over-excited huh? You must be wondering why am I so excited about that right?Who I wanted to meet so badly right? yeah...I wanted to meet the cute cute guy, Edwin Van Der Sar...haha..weird leh??But sorry lor, I seriously getting mad about him so badly...don't know who is he?Now, let me show you this cute guy..

Cute lehhh????=P Awww...Melting


STILL DON'T AGREE WITH ME!!!????Now see this...

*Fainted*


Let me continue, I am all ready for this day to come..(hopefully la..maybe just 80%)



My training pass...=)

Entrance ticket...


MU away Jersey...lady XL size


an ugly mask..guess how am I going to wear on that day?


Anyhow, I still missed out something which mean alot alot to me..I must have this with me on that day!! Else this whole thing wouldn't be perfect for me...It is the Red color MU Jersey...Hope it could fly back safely from U.K..Jersey r Jersey..please be good okay? Always remember I am here waiting for you...

4 comments:

  1. my fren is trying his best to hunt at london nw cuz alot are sold off and he plans to go back glasglow for it...he;ll try his best...i'm juz scared he cant get it :( sorryy sorryy if he cant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where you korek the MU away jersey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @yappie : I thk I will get England one instead..Thanks alot for your effort and I owe you a meal for that okay?

    @ Joe : why? you wanna get one as well??

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea... thinking of getting one of the many many new jerseys... considering MU's as one of the option.

    Haha... MU match coming up. Most probably will be 1-4 scoreline. I'm hoping it to be in the region of 2-4 or 2-3. Shows Malaysia football still got hope... haha

    Enjoy la

    ReplyDelete