Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ManUtd 2 - 0 Msia (2nd Match)

I am seriously out of words about this match...and again, for those who self-declared as a MU fans and you once again missed out this match, you've seriously missed out the best thing in life(sounds so serious huh? for entertainment purposes only)
The only thing that disappoint me the most was that, I was not able to see Edwin Van Der Sar in this 2nd match.

Malaysians are really crazy I tell you..they risk their life for their favorite football team by wearing AC Milan Jersey in the sea of Red Devil's fans...Trying to let off attention it seems but,they really risking their life by doing so...walk so steadily still...they were ask to "balik" by ManUtd fans even before the kick off..

I enjoyed from the beginning til the end...I was shouting crazily throughout the whole game as though like I am the one who's playing..

For those who do not have even a little interest in football, you can skip this post...I am about to start crapping my story now...

Owen has done his best for MU by contributing 2scores..Rooney by 1score, Macheda by 1 score, and last but not least Nani by 1 score in this 2 games..I was kinda disappointed with Berbatov during the first match but I changed my perspective towards him after the second one..He was not bad with his style though..and the other player that impressed me was Tosic...Lovesss his style as well...

Scoring 2 was not so good for me as I was expecting more like at least 5-1?or maybe 4-0....
Rooney missed a few and I like his flying kick wey...COOL!!!!Paul Scholes missed 1 as well...it was so near to goal!!Although they do not score as I'd expected but they impressed me with their styles...Never did I know watching football on the spot could be so COOL!!!Everyone shouting together,jumping together,scolding together gether...can feel the spirit and it was awesome..especially when it comes to the waves...



Do not say i am not in Red again huh..


Who said Monday no people going?MU fans are always the best!!



Players of the day


MU embassador

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh.... Owen goes again... nice one.

    Malaysian attack was a lil disappointing but overall played very well. I wished they could finish.

    Haha... nice post... too bad no Van Der Sar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree...no Van Der Sar was my biggest disappoinment!!but guess what?I saw a fake Van Der Sar wearing Van Der Sar's jersey sitting so near to me..was about to ask him for a photo but his girlfriend was with him..better not..else I won't be able to see you again..Nice experience indeed..*dream of Van Der Sar day and night*

    ReplyDelete