Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Soo Mei's buttday

Soo Mei is another year older now...Let me have a brief introduction about her. She self-proclaimed that she is a SHY and NAIVE girl. If I were to ask everyone to do me a favor by dropping a comment about her, I bet no one would agree with that. Not even a dog(Joe's dog). According to the bully chain, she is located at the most end of the chain where you can see Joe's dog is just above her..

Wai Chor --> Kai Sien --> Lik Kwang --> Fan Sheng --> Li Theen --> Shook Yean --> Joe's dog --> here she is

Couldn't really remember the actual series of the chain or who else in included but the only thing I am sure is, she would always be the last in the chain...Now, let me introduce her face to you....


Oppsss...not us la...next photo please...

There, here she is...She does LOOKS innocent and naive..

Me and Chor laughing at her naive face.


Bee Bee and Su Su


The Three musketeers of Kompakar



Thanks to Soo Mei for this..Thanks to her IC's sacrification where her IC was exposed to the public
We spent our lunch time at ss2 Wong Kok from 12pm - 2pm..where there were 12participants..
and since she and Chor insisted to see my dumb face, I'd tried my best to fulfil her birthday wish by getting my hair tied like a lil/crazy girl in the office...=.= Sorry to torture your eyes with this photo, but please bear with me...and I wonder why they were so excited about this hairstyle of mine...anyway,thanks as well for their appreciation over my dumb face..

Last but not least, happy BUTTday SUSU

10 comments:

  1. couldnt resist to keep my eyes out of the last picture =) CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh... who's anonymous?

    Looks funny... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. its adorable ma....looks innocent.lol i love da bully chain idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea..it is SUSU's idea...she is just so er...excited about the bully chain..

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'MEAR' WO............guess who?.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. why dun see your name in the bully chain???invisible?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe..because I am just after soo mei...=P

    ReplyDelete
  8. after soo mei...???!!!
    got bo?
    wat the biggest lie in the world...LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  9. eh... and i thought soomei is at the very end of the chain... usually this spot is taken by plankton and/or grass.

    Never thought i'm at the top...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't thnk I don't know who you are soo mei...Just by Anonymous I don't recognise you?you are just too naive..

    ReplyDelete