Saturday, June 27, 2009

2nd Anniversary



Being together with someone for two years is not easy.It was not easy for me as well..As I's mentioned to one of my friend, we need to go through problems and challenges in life in order to learn some valuable lessons. These lessons could bring us further in the future challenges. Me and my dear has gone through them..Each of those hurts we caused for each other has planted so deeply in us. Through these hurts, we have learnt as well that how much we meant for each other, how much we don't hope to lose each other, as well as how much we cared for each other.



It was indeed that he is someone who cared the most for me. Who makes me feel and believes that the-good-guy on earth still do exist. He might not be a perfect guy, but at least I know that I am everything to him for now. I wouldn't assured that I would be with him forever but at least, even if so I would treasure every moments, every hurts, every efforts, every sweet memories that he has planted in my life.



Things that only he would do for me:
* Never ever scolded me for my bad behaviour
* Always tell me that I am pretty no matter how many
thousand times I asked
* The one who always says sorry even though it's my fault
* Pretend to like a food I like even though he doesn't like it
* Called until I pick up his call even after few days
* Acted to be like a small children just to make me smile

* Never say no to my request no matter how tired he is
* Never say that he is tired when going out with me
* Chose a bad girl like me to be his partner
* Said he would only marry me when he is capable of giving me a luxury life ( I don't mind to have just a normal life actually)
* Always give his best for me
* Tolerate with a bad bad girl like me


If I were to continue with things he done for me, I would never end this blog forever. I guess all of you can understand how good this guy is to me..

Being with someone doesn't mean you have to love him in the first place..Love in first sight? No, I developed my love for him as time goes by..Things happened doesn't drew away my love for him but instead help me to understand that I would rather chose to be with someone who love me whole-heartedly rather than love me just through words and through things and effort that they could give ONLY when they first loves us. I admit i am not being very matured in love, but through YOU, I'd learnt how to stand up on my feet once again and chose the path that is meant for me .

4 comments:

  1. awe....this is what i call true love

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa... i see i didn't even accomplished a single thing he did... hahaha... that's of coz i have my gal dy ma... hahahaha

    so... you're charged entrance fee or for being a nut? And now only i know they charged nuts like you RM9...

    jokes aside... hope both of you happy annie ya... be together forever... don't disappoint me... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! time flies so fast its ur 2nd anni! congratz to u n leong!
    yeah..he tolerate alot with u girl! must appreciate~
    wish u bth cheong cheong 99 la

    ReplyDelete