Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tarot cafe

Went to this newly opened cafe in Seremban last Sunday. Didn't know it existance until that day. Well...it looks just like every other cafe opened all over Malaysia for me..what get my attention is that, every single drinks under the tarot category brings different meaning...it causes me stunned for a little while in order to choose my own favor. I ended up chosing them based on the meaning of the drinks rather than the taste I wanted to taste on. 'They' looks nice...

Let me introduce them one by one:

Name : wheel of fortune

Description : There are always surprises in fate

Name : Death

Description : The earlier it ends, the sooner it starts. Be prepared for the new beginning

Name : The hanged man

Description : I have doubted the love between us for a second and tried not to love you, but then I realized that I cannot stop loving you even for a single second.

The sky juice is big wey...need both hand to hold them up..

btw, guess which is my drinks from the above three..=P

6 comments:

  1. hmm,based on the color should be the 3rd one.If you are not mixing all 3 together or giving all choices which is not the answer,haha.
    but all the glass sure looks taaaaaaaaall...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're choosing your drink based on its meaning than i would probably make a guess that "The Hanged Man" is yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lazy want read too much... Death...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...since 3 of you already waited for so long then i guess i am suppose to give out that answer...the answer is the second one which is 'Death'. Yay Joe you are right! Based on the meaning doesn't mean it musn't be my favorite flavor...hahaha...although it looks like a chocolate drinks but it is a banana juice..=( ewwww...I hate banana..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought it's chocolate flavour based on its colour......

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwhhh .. banana, i should order it next time i go there. ahaha..

    ReplyDelete