Thursday, August 6, 2009

you are always on my mind

Have you ever been in a situation or dilemma in which you wanted to leave a place so much and yet you don't want to leave those memories behind in the same time? Recalling back times when I was in my secondary school, always has the thought to leave the school or to grad from secondary school life.

When it comes to form five, heart started to tell me different thing and I started to have different thought. Wanted to stay longer,started to reminisce how we used to play hide and seek, how we have group gathering to toilet every hour, how we gathered in the canteen during recess and etc..

We will face the same thing in every single stage in our lives. Like how I am facing it now. I had actually started to miss my UNi's buddies...don't even know what we would be in our future working life..we could hardly meet each other even now..what more to say in the future...let's say, 2 years later...3 years later...how about 5 years later...??Everyone might already have their own family...talking about their children during gathering...ahaha..

Well, I seriously miss you guys so so much that I could not bear it anymore but to share it out...Like how we hunt for food and burn mid night oil in college, like how we shared your interest in photography and your loved ones, Like how you make dirty jokes everyday in the office, like how you act like a panda everyday, like how you explore for nice foods, like how you share jokes where you yourself wouldn't laugh, like how you make others feel like protecting you....like how we actually cares so much for each other after each conflict.

Awww..how sweet..before it is too late, I would like to say I miss you guys and I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please forgive me for every single mistake I did and also for the coming wrongdoings and please do love me too =P

Take care and stay healthy...muaksssss....

7 comments:

  1. Well, i have the same mind as you. You can change all the things suppose be to what you want it be, just trust on miracle and give up. You'll get it all one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TYPING ERROR: SHOULD BE- DUN GIVE UP, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, memory is sweet..and pain..
    It make people strong, yet make people weak..
    But remember we are living now, what most important is.. you are happy today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why everyone is anonymous?I am curious now..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am i mentioned in the coloured words? haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes..so obvious somemore...the blue one

    ReplyDelete
  7. mana wu oh.....wa mana siang panda oh...T.T

    ReplyDelete