Thursday, August 13, 2009

Let's be NEGATIVE for a day!!!(18sg)

Getting tired of being good? Or being tolerant? or maybe Humble? Let's give yourself a day off for being a good person!!! Let's be as evil as you could for a day!Oh, how evil am I to even said these...but it's ok, this post is gonna be as evil as it could...

When others said you are pretty :
Positive answer : Haha, you must be joking..Isn't XXX much more prettier? I am not at all okay?
You can answer : "yes I knew it earlier, I don't need you to remind me about that!"

When others asking why you eat so much :
Positive answer : Oh, no la because I am a little more hungry today.
You can answer : "Hello!!Does this has anything to do with you? Are you the one who pay for my food now?!!!"

When you feel like staying at home and your friend ask you out :
Positive answer : Erm...sorry ar...I don't feel like going out today.How about some other days?
You can answer : "Hey! Can you like leave me alone?I am dang lazy to go out with you la."

When someone you hate pretend to be good with you :
Positive respond : *smile *
You can say : "Please la...don't try to pretend infront of me can?You think I don't know what you are thinking now? Your face irritates me okay?Stay away from me please!"

When someone is jealous of you having better look than him/her :
Positive respond : * smile *
You can say : "Never seen someone born to look better than you ar? Nothing to be jealous about cuz your face is meant to be like this."

When someone ask you to spend him/her for a meal :
Positive respond : Haha..sure but not too expensive la
You can say : "Hello! Who do you think you are to me? Why do I have to spend you?Wake up la!"


Oppsss...That's evil I know...But please, don't even do that!! When you couldn't resist and really feel like doing so, go home and grab your innocent Teddy and shout to it..Then take a deep breath and give yourself a big clap...=)

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Punch the teddy while shouting at it =p
    Hey, angel pei ling please don't leave.. we will miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a devil all these while..wahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. she just wanna let the guys out there know that she likes prada very much...no worry...
    can try post some 18 sx next time...plz

    ReplyDelete
  5. witch?? * scratch head * Does this has anything to do with a witch? How about devil instead?

    ReplyDelete
  6. "every1 said so"
    "no i havnt order yet" finish & plate been collect back..
    "yes i get an A for my chinese"smile
    "sorry got some urgent things to do now" continue to sleep...
    "..." stare at him/her
    "its not ur fault" u find the wrong person to compare with dy...
    "no problem next time la" next time of this time is next time; next time of next time is also next time. next time nvr come...

    ReplyDelete
  7. for anyone of you who thinks that I write this post with some intention, i am sorry you are wrong..instead some quotes are just extra added in..as long as I know what I am doing and I don't have to explain it to God when I am died..believe or not it is up to you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think you really too much stress until change from angel to devil,try release stress another way,maybe outing?? ^^

    ReplyDelete