Tuesday, August 4, 2009

photo outing~ Bukit Tinggi

Yoohoo~~ guess this is the very first time we had our photo outing...and yes we spent more than 6hours camwhoring at Japanese Tea house and Colmar ,Bukit Tinggi..I did enjoy myself very much since I am not the one who responsible for holding the camera..we had our professional photographers with us which are :

My personal photographer, Chew Fan Sheng
and....

another professional, Lim Kai Sien
eh!who said my camera couldn't take nice photo?There, they look perfect by my Honey..


besides camwhoring, we also have these supermodel busy posing for us...


This is how usually people discovered their talents like how these two little guys does..
but to be honest,they did a great job posing..


After had a great laugh at a couple busy taking their own face thru this mirror, we as well did crazy thing..(thanks to fan sheng lor =P)

We took hundreds and hundreds of photos and I feel so helpless in sharing all of those...I tried my very best to share with you guys but I just couldn't help but to share those that Impressed me/ I like the most...Below are some of them :


Our lil' princess Yean Yean..


Don't they look like couple? Cute and sweet couple..I like this (whoops)


OMG!!!!!!!!! I like this the most..this photo was taken without my conscience and the outcome...impressed me...yay!



Ok, I know I look pale in this photo but isn't the overall effect nice?hmmm?Say yes could you?


and also this....HhhhMMmmm...


Fan Sheng said I look "yeng" holding dslr..agree?I personally like this =)


Kai Sien likes this, Fan Sheng likes this , I like this....(what kind of description is that =.=)


I like the lamp...=P


Seeking for more? Please log in to Facebook and enjoy the rest....=)

5 comments: