Tuesday, August 18, 2009

~Thank you~

Thank you for the Apple flavor and Grape flavor mentos from you.

Thank you for the biscuits together with rubber bands ( why? because it can tie the plastic up when I couldn't finish up them at once ).

Thank you for asking for washroom's keys from the personnel without hesitating realising the door was closed.

Thank you for the many pages of A4 with messages records.

Thank you for has introduced Look Out Point to me. =P

Thank you for accompanied me eating foods you don't really enjoy.

Thank you for giving up your ciggarettes.

Thank you for telling me "don't afraid, I am here."

Thank you for has beared hurts I gave.

Thank you for your smile.

Thank you for you companion.

Thank you for your times..

I might not has said any of them to you, but here there are...THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment