Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fish Market for dinner = empty stomach

ABove is what I had for my dinner yesterday night...It is written dinner set for two but the portion is so big that It can actually serve for 4 person...by adding RM9.90 beside ordering this set we can get a mushroom soup and a fried mushroom platter..So, you can actually guess how much I ate and yes I have a dinasour appetite recently...However, it is all ended up empty in my stomach...like how it happened previously when I had quadruple cheese...Oh my,so torturing...So, for you who ever thought of having your meal in Fish Market, Please be extra cautious or bring along more friends to share with you..Else you will end up like me...

2 comments:

  1. we ate da same food at da same time.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,to seng hau it was nothing,maybe need add on somemore,should ask him go and test > <

    ReplyDelete