Monday, August 17, 2009

Grown up!

Spending some time chatting with one of my friend today reminds me about how things and peoples around me changes . Obviously, we need to change to adapt to the environment. Meaning, we need to grow.It is just a matter of whether we are changing to be a better person or the other way round. How we define better? It's up to how you see things and the level of your maturity. No right for me to even judge.

Encountering all sorts of changes can actually making one feels very tired as we need to adapt and try to accept each and every of those quickly and wisely..Those who fails to accept of adapt to them would probably feels that their lives are miserable. I counted myself as one of them.

Most would probably think that I am a very tough person. I look OK all the way, act like a kid and looks playful all the time. Yes, I might look tough mentally from outside but I am extremely weak inside..er...weak like an Ear Drum ( sorry for the weird description used )..Maybe I shall say I tried to be tough inside and outside but eventually I found that I am not capable of being one. I love to see people smile due to my dumbness..ok, I don't mind to be a dumbo to maybe some of you who thought I am ( maybe I am ) as long as I am able to see you guys smile, I am willing to be the dumb'ess person in the world..

If you've encountered these,meaning you've actually grown up..Meeting different kinds of Human can make your life interesting as well as making your life miserable..It depends on what kind of person you met and when and where you feel best with them..Each has their own strengths as well as weaknesses..No one is perfect..

Sometimes things happened can make me feel like relinquishes my status or position in my friend's heart where how I used to be...like say, don't care how they feel..don't care how I'd hurted them, don't even bother how I acted that actually hurted them..but I am just too weak at this...When one feels hurts at my deeds, I feel hurt as well..Sorry friends

One very interesting thing that makes me confused and perplexed was, some friends can be very open-minded because they talked craps and they can still laugh eventhough they back stab each other face to face while some would easily feel challenged at certain jokes...so, next time be more vigilant at words that come out from your mouth...Another lesson to be learned indeed..Enough of crapping today...Have a nice day ahead!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeap, we learned from what we experienced for certain extend. If "learning" is unevitable, takes is positively as happiness and sorrow comes along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. water.
    we grow.. when we feel pain..
    those admit they are weak are actually strong..
    u r clever..but sometimes too clever..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @abc : those admit they are weak are actually strong ( is this a fact? where did you get it from? )
    u r clever..but sometimes too clever ( Shall I say thank you for this? I will take it as a compliment regardless of what u r trying to mean)

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone has their own "untouchable topic",if you find 1 dun be depressed,that means you become 1 step closer to your friend ^^

    ReplyDelete