Monday, August 10, 2009

Pei Ling, you are too stress

Had breathing difficulties since few months back...I went to meet my Mr.Doctor at last after few months of suffering, which takes away my true joy..Now at least I know that nothing is serious with my health condition..Doctor said, I am just too stress which I myself didn't know about that..but I chose to trust him, so I told myself I am too stress...=P Pei Ling, you are too stress...

My health costs me RM106 which is totally worth it for me..Health is more important than anything else,where everyone knows about that,heard of it but never practise it..Therefore, I hereby urge all of you out there...nothing is seriously more important than health..never take your health lightly..Do not wait until where there is no turning point.. til then it is too late..


What makes my day a little bit tasteless was, I was warned to not take certain foods where most of them are my favorites foodsss........Awwww,how sad...where it starts from CHEESE, burger, eggs, TOMATOES, PRAWNS, CHOCOLATE...you better take my life away.....=( How long more I shall bear this Mr.Doctor? Anyway,I will try my best to control myself but I will not guarantee that I will be able to control for long..So, please whenever and wherever you see me taking foods where I am not suppose to, stop me!!Do whatever you can to stop me...Tie me up, sew up my mouth, drag me out from the restaurant, blow saliva on my food, fart on my food, sit on my food...just do whatever you can...but,please let me smell on them,or at least look at them for a little more longer before you could do anything can??Or at least let me look at them and start hallucinating?? I am going to miss my Darling cheese and Honey Chocolate much...sob sob...

6 comments:

  1. replace all da food with MUSH MUSH ROOM.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting from now jangan stress sangat. Go photo outing more. * hint secara random *

    ReplyDelete
  3. photo outing... =_=... Takpe... my car should still be able to handle it. I'm loving my car more n more...

    let's go Broga Hill...

    ReplyDelete
  4. exercise more then wat sickness also will less likely to contract

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea, agree. Lets play ping pong.

    ReplyDelete