Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Planning ahead....

First of all, I need to shout a woo~hoo~~...it's september now which mean I have less than 3months to go...and then I will be FREE !!!!!! ......

eh eh?? For only a month...It's time to have some planning for my holidays...though it's gonna be a very short holiday but, I am not going to waste it..not even a day(if possible)..

Not going anywhere far,but I am going to make it worth and happening...need to spend some precious time with my long lost friends i guess...so, you guys know who you are, please empty some free slot for me to fit in your schedule..

For those who love singing, and of course love to go sing k as well, please remember me in your sing-k-list...

For those who love hiking and exploring, pls pls pls do ask and bring me along...

For those who love movies..can tag me along...

For those who love to hunt for niceeee foods, also please remember me..make sure the food is really nice, else the bill would be on you..

For those who love sports, I would love to join you guys...limited to badminton, ping pong, bowling, cycling, jogging and if you don't mind to give me swimming lesson, I would love to join as well..

Last but not least, only for ladies who love shopping....I would appreciate if you could let me join in...=)

So.......

Plan Plan Plan......Yoo~hoo~~~ >.<

2 comments:

  1. wow! looks like you're on everyone's list then...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! My intention is to stuck myself in everyone's list...=P

    ReplyDelete