Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Broga Hills

At least i fulfilled one of my december holiday plans..bringing this plan forward, 4 of us head to Broga Hills last Saturday morning..Planned earlier to reach at 6 or maybe abit later so as to capture the beautiful sunrise moment..but we were late..reached at about 8am.. Thanks to Chor's GPS which guided us there...being so good in leading the direction...

Once reach the destination, this little wai chor seems abit too excited keep on walking..me following from behind chase like crazy... due to my extremely weak stamina and empty stomach morning, i almost fainted while we were just at about 10% of the whole journey ( according to wai chor )..guess i have low blood sugar that time..seriously thought of giving up that time..but i feel abit wasted to give up so easily since everyone, including me were so excited about this outing..

So, i took a deep breath, cool myself down and continue our journey while holding a 'hiong peng' in my hand...

Step by step, hill by hill we climbed up...more and more people we met throughout the journey..we can actually know that we are about to reach the top when we heard noisy voices from the top of the hill...

They were all busy camwhoring like how we did as well...
Finally we reached the top'est of the top..haha..and I finally did it to bring myself to the top..I did it!!I did it!! Now what????? =( sob sob

I need to bring myself down the hill...it was crazy...my legs non stop shaking while going down the hill...making me feel like dancing....=/ Nevertheless, we make it down the hill...

Phewwww....what a tiring journey..

We then continue and headed to Cheras and had 'dim sum' for brunch..yum yum...it is delicious but too bad no more porridge for my healthy breakfast..

Next stop was Kai Sien's house...as to get chor's hp charged because we need the GPS to bring us home and Chor sleep like pig at Sien's house..and then we call it a day!


Thanks a bunch for our photographer of the day, Sheng sheng and Sien Sien...and also the driver of the day Wai Chor, for waking up so early to fetch Sien from Kepong, Fan sheng from Kelana Jaya and then me from PJ Old Town...where he himself stay in Cheras...big applause for him...




My honey can do a good job as well..ahaha...opps..pai seh if compared to sien's and sheng's honey/wife...




Nice photo and angle...but bad model....

~THE END~

4 comments:

  1. too bad i need to work,if not will join you guys de,and girl,sob...sob...

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry..I am sure wai chor will ask you for his 3rd time..hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3rd time maybe go with my wife... so... 4th time kua

    ReplyDelete