Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FarmVille


Get abit too into this application found in Facebook recently...It filled me up with satisfaction by harvesting plants I planted...Smiling alone looking at those pigs in my farm..it looks even more irresistable by taking a nearer look at them..oink oink...

Those animals look funny and cute by lining up in a line..(which is so impossible )...and yet they seriously lining up...If you are bored sitting in the office, or want to take a break from those hectic tasks given, you can try playing and planting and own a farm in facebook..

It might look bored and nonsense to you, but it actually get me crazy...well, maybe I am seriously crazy about those pigs...=P have fun!

2 comments:

  1. You are spreading the virus not only in Kompakar now =p Should i name the virus FarmVilleHolic? Anyway, add me to get gifts from me =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lots more application about planting and harvesting,barn buddy,country story...but not really into it

    ReplyDelete