Wednesday, September 9, 2009

All time favorite..Neway


Yes, as how the title has stated, I am one of the neway Fans...Neway rocks!!! Went to this neway karaoke last weekend without any early plan...


If you're one of those who loves singing and never been to neway, I would recommend neway to you compared to many many other karaoke. Not saying others not good, they still remain good as how they used to be but, when it comes to the sound system and the services...neway still remain the best for me....I don't mind paying a little bit more as to compared to others...


I enjoy being in the bigger room, better foods and drinks as well as the big screen and room...i just loveeeeeee the environment....I realised young working adults would prefer neway better than the others and I have no idea why...maybe because of the better environment?As in bigger room and look more class??No doubt that the price is abit more higher compared to others...



But, if you are a k-freak and you prefer better sound system..I am sure i recommended you the right choice...Last but not least,do always remember me in your sing-k-list yea >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment