Sunday, March 22, 2009

my Nobel Laureate

...can't help but to share out with you guys..I had a great bunch of friends that taking the same course as me in UM...stop wondering why i still have the mood and time to blog instead of rushing for assignments..yes yes..I know some of you might say "cheh", why not? But as for me, I just can't.

Back to the topic...I just want to say thanks to a few person here...In fact, they are my nobel Laureate..

I feel proud to have them as my friends in uni..not only for sharing happiness but also pain..At this time,I'm sure all of them are rushing for assignments and scratching their head for the works they have.

Firstly i want to say thanks to Li Theen..She had been a great person for me..she is good in handling all the works...even the last minute work, she can still complete them perfectly..just perfectly..you wouldn't believe how the work was get done..especially the mail she sent us...no doubt that it was friendly, encouraging, and even motivating..you will agree with me when u read the below..

"Greetings!First of all, thanks a lot **** for having and taking the initiative to work on SQ while the rest of us are busy with other stuff. I've looked through the report for our first milestone and observed significant additions, especially in the SPI Overview section. Good job!
In regards to our first milestone, we still lack mainly case studies to answer or account for the other subsections required of us. Check out the checklist for milestone 1 (wkes3106-asmt-02-checklist-m01.doc) to see what I'm talking about. My suggestion would be for all of us to find the case studies and extract information that we can use within those studies, as I've iterated in the checklist.
Other than for the first milestone, don't forget that we also have to get the products of the second milestone ready by the same date (March 25, 2009). Check out the question (wkes3106-asmt-02-question.doc) to know what have to be completed by then. I'm not so sure how to go about milestone 2, so if you guys have any feedback on that, I'll be more than happy to hear from you.
So, to summarise... We have 3 main tasks now:
1. Search for case studies/journals
2. Extract information from those case studies/journals
3. Attempt milestone 2
Feel free to do whichever you want to, but tell me which you are doing. For task 1 and 2, please try to complete that by Monday evening. I'm very sorry for the short notice but we are behind time now.

I'm sending again the files that I have so far. I know that some of you already have them, so if you don't want to download this all over again, it's fine. I've also included our presentation slides on the 18th for the benefit of those who have not seen them yet.Happy working and thanks a lot everyone! :)


Cheers, Li Theen"

(*sorry Li Theen can't help but to put this up)
see....now you agree with me?
If i were to continue, i will flood up this blog...

Next, it would be Fan Sheng...thanks Fan Sheng for bearing the whole SPM registration system development..other that that, I would like to say sorry for not being helpful in this..I'm sure Wai Chor and Lik Kwang want to say this to you too...and in the same time, we miss your smile...

...to Lik Kwang, thanks for being a good leader for SPM project..thanks for being tolerate..No doubt you are a good leader..yes you are..you have made the Leadership Talk a success one..We've learned alot under your guidance...

...to Wai Chor, thanks for being helpful always...he will never say NO no matter when and what we ask for his help..He quickly answered YES when we ask for help...he is the 3W entertainer...he is smart..he do work seriously...

Please do not be jealous of me having them...=p
I wish i have a day to blog about them...
Lastly, I just want to say I love you guys as my friends..and i don't hope to lose anyone of you...

Keep running forward and cheers for 3W...

No comments:

Post a Comment