Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm all alone


..and I wonder why these thing continuously happen one after another..am i been thinking too much? or am I been putting them the highest priority in my life? shall I change the way i see things or shall i just ignore whatever that are happening around me? Can I have back my own feelings at least here in my blog?

People come and go throughout our lives..Making every story in life the best isn't that easy...We have to sacrifice our own feeling sometimes in order to gain a good memory in life. But the matter is that, is every sacrifices made worthwhile and how many times can we sacrifice everything without hurting our ownselves? How long can you hold back your own feelings in order to make others feel better? Am i still a human that have my own feeling? So what if yes? I couldn't even have my own feelings at times..I don't even have the priority to show my temper or my mood to others..I have to bear it all alone all the time..and I can just hide myself with my tears kept dropping where there is only my pillow here with me..I can only share my feeling with my pillow..Is there any shoulder for me to lie on and release my feeling?

I feel so tired at things that happened..I don't even know what I can do to solve those..I'm weak..I need people to care for as well...Is anyone out there realised my existance? Do I exist? or am I just someone that have no sadness for others? Only happiness all the way? No! I am human too...
I don't want to lose anyone that I appreciate..I tried my best..do everything I could..keep my feeling to my ownself..but why? Why I am the only one who have to bear this? Is this really my own problem? If there is by any chance I could have my own choice, I wish I've never exist in this world.


Yes, it could probably my own problem..I shall choose to shut my mouth up and talk nothing, do nothing when I don't need to. Go on with my life..go on with the future that God has planned for me..Live an ordinary life...and thats it..sorry for exploding all the sad feelings that I'd been keeping to myself all these while here and thank you for bearing with me..


This would best describe my broken heart

4 comments:

  1. There are more things in life than what you've already experience, ups and downs, lefts and rights, happiness and sadness, highs and lows, rise and fall.

    This is just part of our life,and i hope you get to go through this storm... there be a clear blue sky and a rainbow at de end... waiting for you. Endurance and perseverance

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to describe it as life's cycle...there are full of unpredictable things may happened today?later?tml? we never know about it except the GOD...so hav u get prepare to face it?
    perhaps we feel sad when we lost something, but in the other hand we gain valueable lesson...depend how u determine its value for particular object, so be think positively that's my advise, XD.
    u wont be alone either, at least with ur family, ur dreams, and fsktm's frens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is interesting because it is fluctuating. Give way to sad feeling, smack the mirror, burn your clothes, whack the innocent kitty... In the end of all these, make sure the kitty is still alive. Get a new mirror, look into yourself in different way. Get new clothes and feel yourself in different way.



    STOP, dont even think of trying them!!!
    I crap, but not all the time.
    This one is dedicated for u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you..Thank you for all the advise..Don't worry either..I was just trying to explode that's all and after each explosion i will be back to normal.That's me..=p You guys really does a good job in advising ppl...That really helps..Hope it do the same when it is you guys that facing problem...cheers..=)

    ReplyDelete