Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Christmas~~

Hohoho~~Christmas day is just around the corner..and guess all of you knew the meaning behind christmas..

So,let's proceed...

That's so obvious that I am actually crazily and insanely awaiting for Christmas day to arrive...by looking at the header of my blog and the songs I posted on my FB's wall, you would be able to feel what I am feeling...:p

Remember those time when I was still young, I used to get alot of pressies from my friends, and that's so sad that I am not receiving any of them anymore now...wuwuwu ( *giving hints * ).
Gosh, what am I doing here?Start begging for Christmas gift in my blog huh?LOL~~

Joke asides, I do hope to have a memorable Christmas celebration this year or if not at least a gathering rather than counting down for Christmas in the midst of the crowd??? Turkey, red wine, Christmas tree, Christmas carols, pressie, as well as Christmas card are the things that shouldn't be missed during Christmas...Sponsor anyone?

So,let's start planning for the coming Christmas everyone *wink*


* Humming Christmas songs and dance and walk away happily *

4 comments:

  1. errrr... to the person above... what that line has to do with this post... it's actually a little out of place...

    back to the post: when when... hehehe... been looking at xmas stuffs for gifts when passing by those shops... looking at those cheap cheap de la... got big teddy... dam expensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe for helping me about the question to the person above...

    Cheap and nice one ka? D.I.Y lor...:p sure your wife would be happy...hehe..we shall go for christmas shopping one fine day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha dont forget about me ya :) ...merry xmas ling babe :)

    pss.. ling..change my blog adi...no more crypticletters.....now only dhphotomen.blogspot.com ...change ya..tq fr the link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..changed...merry christmas to ya too..:) and what's about ur blog??

    ReplyDelete