Thursday, October 1, 2009

Self - destructing

Without even realising, I'd actually came to the point that I am destructing myself step-by-step. Friends, and relationship...what are they came for? Had been acting out of character recently..In fact, all these while..Yes I am..

Came to a point where I couldn't even be bothered how others look at me, couldn't even be bothered how much could a person be trusted, how valuable is someone to me..not anymore..
Acting like a bitch to friends around me as well as to someone who cares for me...doing what I feel like doing without even cares if it could hurt others..

Doing things like there's no tomorrow..in negative ways..

In fact, emotion could really cause someone to misjudge things that are happening around..Being so self-centered, acting like a small kid, doing craps, talking nonsense, thinking negatively, and being so blind is the best that could describe me now...

No one to be judge on this but me myself...

Not anything that happened affected me, but my own thinking that causes me to be so blind..I indeed need some rest...from whatever that are bothering me..Need to say sorry to those I hurted..intentionally or unintentionally..

Not forgetting to say thanks to Wai Chor for being a good companion in msn in this super low season of me...despite of the crazy things I asked him to accompany me in fulfilling them..Saying "SURE" and "NO PROBLEM" no matter what I requested from him...very helpful by just saying YES to me no matter what I asked from him...

Thanks to Fan Sheng for putting effort in cheering me up...Thanks alot...

and thanks to others for their concerns...

Need some time.....

2 comments:

  1. cheerz dear.. everything will be alright.. :D we are here for u.. anytime anywhere..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thr'll alwiz be times like that..
    just stay positive =)

    times like tht kinda builds are character and personality.

    ReplyDelete